Friday, August 3, 2012

Rainy Season o.O




this time of the year is the most boring time. its always raining and raining, storms coming, and strong winds along with it. we call this time of year rainy season. the rain is constant in this season. for kids back then, I know that they are bored and sad if it is raining, because they can't play outside. Now even if it is raining, there is so many things to do.

When raining you can play some PSP,PS3,PS2,PS1,X-box and many indoor games that you have. Some people like in my age just surf the internet when it is raining. Rain can sometime be a disaster because of what you planned for the day, then it will rain and your whole plan will be ruined. So in this time of year, many people should bring their own umbrellas and raincoat, because they might catch a flu.

For me when it is raining, the best thing I do is sleep, because of the cold weather. I know that many people at my age usually surf the internet and play computer games. I used to do that before when I was in high school, but now that I'm in college I need sleep and rest more often. Some people doesn't know that watching rain can also be fun. Especially when you took some pictures of it and capture it. But its no fun to watch a heavy rain, especially storms. Most of the rain have a strong blow of wind along with it. Now that I'm in college, when it is raining, I will just enhance my editing skills. I will take some pictures of the rain and its drop and edit it, and make it a 3D art rain drop. 




Most people say that they Love Rain, but they use umbrella for them not to be wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment