Friday, June 22, 2012

WEEK 1: CAS is FUN!

HI! i'm  John Claro V. Labitoria  an MMA(MULTI MEDIA ARTS) student of Lyceum of the Philippines Laguna. I am a member of the CAS department in school. I chose this course because I love video editing and digital arts. I taught that this course would be easy for me, because I know how to edit videos and how to use Photoshop. I was wrong to imagine that kind of thought. Its not that as easy as I imagined
Its fun! but the same time its difficult, but I'm still enjoy learning it, I enhanced my skills in editing even though we made just one video.  My stay here at Lyceum build me some confidence. I learned many things about communication, and communicating to other people, my fear of talking in front of the class vanished.




What do you think of a world without digital arts? I think it would be boring? right? Because I think the color of the videos and movies would still be black and white. In this course we improve simple videos into fascinating one's, like, the cartoons and the movies with high quality of effects, that is what we do in MMA. I enjoyed my first week in staying in Lyceum and learning about the course




Yesterday all freshmen students gathered at the gym, because it's freshmen day. I was shocked when I saw all the freshmen students of different departments and courses, we were so many. in there I enjoyed watching the SPARTANS dance troupe, and I wish to become a member of it. 


And this is just the beginning of my college life. There are more interesting events that will happen, and some obstacles that I might encounter and hope to surpass it. 
Because this! is just the BEGINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment