Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Renaissance art

     Renaissance art most striking characteristics are Humanism. They are perfected the looks of the human beings. Mostly their artworks are based on what's happening. What you see in the painting is the painter's point of view, from where he stands and make his/her artwork. These artworks are mostly oil in canvas, it is a painting that are huge. They mostly detailed the human, what they wear, they're looks, they're gestures and etc. The painter's of these era, are mostly known and very famous, for example is Leonardo da Vinci, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael Sanzio. They are well known for their painting and other artworks. Also there are still many artist in these era who made wonderful artwork, but I think they made few artworks only, that's why they are not popular.

     The expression of art today is relevant to these era, because of humanism. Many people are still perfecting humanism, the details of the faces. But today they are not using anymore oil on canvas, mostly they use pencil. They are sketching the people whom they want to sketch and draw.
Some tried to use pointillism in their works of art according to humanism. The work that has been made through pointillism came out successful. Pointillism is a method of art where they look like a painting in far distance, but if you look closely and carefully, you will see that it is only made up of tiny little dots. Also people are doing humanism in 3D art, they put the details in it so it would look really real.



     The influence that renaissance period gave me is humanism, the way that how should I apply it. If I use humanism style, my artwork would look real and people might love it, the way they liked the artworks from the era of renaissance. I should practice more the way I use humanism style, because I'm not that good at it. Even though I may not really perfect humanism style, at least I learned how to do it, it is knowledge for me. I know that it is hard to use this method, but if I am willing to do it, it will not be that hard as long as I am motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment