Saturday, December 1, 2012

Impromptu Art

     Whenever I create an impromptu art, in my head there are thoughts coming from it like, what would my creation look like when it is done, shall many people like my work and a lot more questions in my head. Well most of the time I focus on what I do, because I have this hobby of perfectionism, I want everything to look perfect so people would get satisfied. I like making impromptu art, whenever I have nothing better to do I usually create one. Most of the time I just usually copy from the internet whenever I make impromptu art. If I want to make one of my own, I need to have a large amount of inspiration. Well most of the time I like to create an impromptu art when I see a spectacular view. Most of my creations I used pencils different kinds of pencils that I have. Sometimes I get challenges from my friends just to prove my artistic skills in art. Whenever I accept challenges from my friends I feel challenge and excited, because I don't imagine what would it look like whenever it is done. So usually I accept their challenges to also enhance my skills.

      In my case, nowadays I don't usually make impromptu art compared to the old days. I am more challenge in making a 3D art, because it looks wonderful, and it is hard to make. Most of the impromptu art that I create are not all finished, because I get tired and bored of it. I know that impromptu art is not that easy, because most people don't know how to draw. I like doing 3D art, because it is challenging, how to make it more lively and more realistic. On the other hand impromptu art is not that challenging like the old days, because back then I don't know 3D art and paintings exists.  Impromptu art are most likely not planned and are just suddenly made without plans. But now that i'm on my college years, we will be making many impromptu art and drawings. Not only in drawings, but in video editing and photo editing we have to make an impromptu art. We must expect and get ready for this to happen, because it can be suddenly given.



    After making some impromptu arts, sometime I get excited and challenge what would it look like. Usually we make an impromptu art whatever we see, we will draw that and make an art out of what we see. Most of the time we do this on our Art History subject, we have made 5 impromptu arts. I hope that we will make more impromptu art, because it is challenging. My skills in making this are really enhancing, the way as I see things and make things. You don't have to have a great imaginative skills in making impromptu art, you can use your surroundings in making this. Last time on our Art History class our professor told us that we join the audience in the gymnasium in school, because there is an event going on. Our professor instructed us to make an art out of what we see in the gym, what is happening in the gym. The event was an opening for the sports event held in lyceum. I drew what I saw and improvised it. I drew the stage whatever props in there I drew it. Also I drew what was happening, the singing contest with the three judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment